I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but it just didn't seem like there was anything I was just dying to blog about. So to recap the last three months...Ashtynn is growing up into a little terror. She has definitely entered the terrible two's. She never wants me to help her do anything. "Daddy do it," or "Daddy's turn," is all I hear all day whether Clint is here or not. This is quite nice when Clint is here and has to help her do everything, but Clint isn't here most of the time so I have to convince her that I am all she's got. Lately, when I try to convince her of this she says, "Bailey do it," and tries to hand the toilet paper to the dog to wipe her bum. Anyone have any ideas or incite on why she does this. It seems like some sort of control thing, but I am not sure what to do about it or whether I should just pick my battles.
She is learning a lot lately and has really started talking to where I can have a conversation with her. She loves to watch Dora and play on my Ipod, which blows my mind that she can run it almost better than me!
She is learning a lot lately and has really started talking to where I can have a conversation with her. She loves to watch Dora and play on my Ipod, which blows my mind that she can run it almost better than me!
In Clint's latest adventure, he purchased an old boat to float the river. He fixed it up a little and has taken it down the river a few times fishing as he goes. He has "conveniently" forgotten the life jackets both times.
With club volleyball over in May, I have been relaxing and enjoying not doing anything besides working and taking care of a two year old. Some free time is always nice.
Hugging cousins
Such a girly-girl. She always wants to wear a dress. I am signing her up for dance lessons this fall whether you like it or not Linsey!
Our first trip to the zoo, probably in April. She loved it.

Clint and I took trip to Mexico for a week of relaxation. We didn't do much but lay on the beach. It was amazing to do nothing! Plus the weather in Idaho had been freezing so 90's everyday with no clouds was just what we needed.
Aunt Georgia teaching Ash how to eat squeezy cheese. Nice.


1 comment:
For some reason your blog didn't show it updated so I didn't see your post until now! What are you doing to me?!! Dancing, come on! By the way, I love the cheese, that's not nasty at all!
Post a Comment