Thursday, May 15, 2008

What us Hardy's have been up to....


Well I guess it worked. Becky even linked it to Grandma's for me so I think we are set.
If you have checked any of my siblings blogs you know we just got back from Fairmont Hotsprings. We had a really good time, it is nice to see the fam (we should do it more often). Ashtynn got to go swimming for the first time. She seemed to like it. She is now four months old, just started rolling over and playing with toys. She is so much fun. If I would have known how much fun it was I would have had a baby long ago. Well, maybe not, she's pritty expensive too! I have fun dressing her up, you other moms know how it is.
Right now, Clint is working for a log home dealer and I am working mostly nights as a nurse at the hospital. We are still trying to rent or sale our house in St. George, so if you know anyone who might be interested send them our way. We are building a house in Idaho Falls which should be done the first week in June. We can't wait to move in. My mom is pritty sad to see us leaving her house, or at least sad to see Ashtynn leaving. She made me promise to bring her over often.
Here are some cute pictures to catch everyone up.

Ashtynn's first time swimming.


Clint's new past time.



Grandpa Crook blessed Ashtynn March 9, 2008. Isn't she so dang cute!









1 comment:

Merodene said...

YES! She's so dang cute. Sounds like you had lots of fun in Montana with the family. We're hoping to have as much fun in July at the Crook Reunion...